69.000€ – 74.000€
newly built luxury sailing yacht, the proud jewel of the Ercegović family which is more than 70 years connected with the sea and boats. Anima Maris is the 8th boat they have owned, a tradition dating back several generations.
Time passed from the first wooden sailing boat called Sveti Križ (St. Cross) which was purchased in 1950 to the newly built, modern and luxuriously fitter 49m long sailing yacht Anima Maris, which is Latin for Soul of the Sea. Anima Maris will be able to accommodate up to 14 guests, in 6 spacious, modern and comfortable double and triple bed cabins. Triple cabins can be arranged to have three single beds and this unique feature gives the guests flexibility in arranging the room schedule.
With its elegant lines and beautiful sails Anima Maris will be a real beauty on the sea, proudly carrying its name and representing the soul of the sea and sailing in its full meaning. Exceptionally spacious in interior and exterior, this yacht will have the most spacious cabins on this type of yachts in Croatia. With deep earthy color shades, warm lighting, dark wood and dark marble details this yacht will unite classic contemporary interior with a touch of tradition, creating warm and welcoming atmosphere. Outside area continues the same color palette and with two dining areas, jacuzzi and plenty of cushioned areas for you to lay down and just relax, it represents ideal place for you to spend 7 days of cruising and discovering beauties of the Adriatic.
– Yacht category: luxury sailing yacht
– Base: Split
– Year of production: 2021
– Cabins: 6 (2 Master, 2 Triple, 2 Double)
– Berths: 12+2
– Crew: 8
– Length over all: 49,00 m
– Beam: 8.70 m
– Draft: 3.40 m
– Engine: 2 x Cummins 500 HP
– Generators: 2 x 60kw, 1x40kw Yanmar
– Fuel tank: 16.000 l
– Water tank: 57.000 l
– Max speed: 10 – 12 knots
– Superstructure: Steel
– Cabin deck floor: 160 m2, parquetry or carpet
– Saloon deck floor: 85 m2, parquetry
– Sun deck floor: 200 m2, teak
– Mast/sail: 270 m2
Guest cabins configuration:
Cabin 38 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower
box and home toilet.
Cabin 44 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Triple Cabins
Cabin 22 m2, with double bed + one single bed. Double bed can be converted into two single beds, so this cabin can also have three single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double Cabins
Cabin 22 m2, with double bed Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
– Each of the cabins has a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
– Beach towels: 3 per person per week
– Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
– Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
– Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
– Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
– TV in every cabin
– Wi-Fi in every cabin
– Safe box in every cabin
– Inter phone in ever cabin
– Room service available
– Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
– The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with TV, DVD, USB.
– The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
– iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
– Separate galley and crew mess
– The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
– Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
– Dining area
– Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating
lots of sun shade
– Tender boat: 6,80m, 130 HP ,Yamaha
– jet ski
– 5 paddle board
– water ski
– wake board
– 2 kayak
– 2 donut
– snorkeling equipment
– TV, DVD/CD player
– board games, cards